the shining shadow

Sunday, October 22, 2006

never

the window didn't mean to say anything
yet i felt it wanted to .
it was crying tears of sunrays since five o'clock.waking up to the rising sun i never knew to fight all alone the war that people don't have to fight .
for they die at the very start of it .
the war called redemption.i'as just starting to know that i've been so chosen to fight it all that i'll be left with no weapon at the end of it if i survive.
weapons huh....weapons called limbs........
the world is again to cry blood at the knowledge of love that we all know or say we all just know.
i've been so for the last times that i've lived till now.this heart doesn't hurt anymore.it's all bruised and gone.nothing's left to hurt.they say i glanced a bit towards the glamour of the night and sped away in the wrong direction.the pace was too fast.the sweat was too sweet.the sun was so near.the propinquity was never ending.the shadow was so foolish to run with me,i wish it
wouldn't have done so.
i can hear the devils coming,they know they want me.sadly i don't want them to know.
condensed matter is what my skin is now.spears across the wall against which i'm leaning.the truth was never spoken.my mundane world was so crowded yet so void.so full yet so empty.so ner yet so far.i never knew that goodbye would be the last goodbye.poets will try to pen down another poem for me or linguistics will find another name for me.the dusk hour is too long to give way to the night.i walk alone down the lane.two people are behind me they're immersed in their talk.the leaf is so light,the wind feels no pain in blowing it away.the stars try to come out and show me the way.i know they can only try.all is water....so static,so silent.i cover myself up in my shell,the cold wind cuts like a razor....cuts like those words said.....i can hear the wolf in me sleeping.hundred souls screaming inside of me to either kill them or kill myself.
i kill myself.
my redemption will come.my tru calling isn't heard.
i wait in the only place that belongs to me,the only thing left with me,the only person with me
.......i wait in my square place.i wait with my oblique thing.i wait with my silence .
the square place called my grave.
the oblique thing called my silhouette.
the silence called my shadow.
.............they say live.......
.....yes,i'm living.i'm breathing in my sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Makyubex said...

well The shadows are too heavy for me.. though i try my best to lift them of ...the shining shadows always hang

good one but too emotive!!

___Sdufiphhta

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well!dis blog depicts u as a melancholic guy quite sure f himself bt still far bhind(or far ahead) 4m d intricasies f life..bt u r not xactly dat dark n alone..yeah!!ukno wat!i suppose u wanna b branded as enigmatic n mysterious bt perhaps u havnt discovered 4 urself dat u can b really warm n friendly!its high time u rediscover urself!bt m really inspired ,,man!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

I want d guy I knew back here....with me on that cliff we once sat and felt the zephyr..!!!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home