the shining shadow

Friday, December 14, 2007

its only words...

the west coast rain did not deter me from throwing myself up in front of the tatterdaemons.

i stand up silently inside my tattered camp.the armour has been too heavy.i let it lie there.the dry zephyr assists the edged blade to get itself off the thin film of blood over it.bugs entrail up to my feet.their flesh feast has started just now.but it'd been over since long for me...

with loose skin dangling,i walk out of my tent.the field wore a beautiful crimson red horizon.a few ravens flyin low blurred the vision.i hit on a low note and murmer along a song as i walk past the limbs;the torso lies there cryin red saliva for it has been betrayed by the limbs.something hurts me on the back..ah! the slit left by the henchmen.the hench-fucking-men.the red rays of the far away sun shimmer on my red skin.my iris closes its door to the brightness.a trance of darkness engulfs me for a moment.and i can't forget,can't forgive for what they did here to me....

...it was seven in the morning.i was gettin ready for my daily workout in this mechanised realm.i heard the doorbell ring.and they dragged me right in front of everyone and skinned my knees.i pushed him but they hit me hard and pulled me by the collar.i got no answers to my screaming fuckin' questions.i had never seen them.for they weren't the regular sapiens.they were different..yeah they were 'something' else.i was hit on with weapons on the field.hustled was i,still made to take the stabs.he stabbed me deep.i dragged on his men and scratched out his skin.churned one's skull with the .9mm scorpio caliber.the metal chunk helped me to multiply his body into pieces.spear across my bosom...i tried my best to make him kiss the dust and fuck his sweat.two of the men grabbed me and stole away one of my pupil.blood took the place of tears.the maggots glued me to the crust and broke my bones.i fucked retaliated heavily.they can't just take away my limbs...and there they lie fucked up.no limbs,lolla asshole dickhead bastards.
"you think you can just feast on my flesh whenever that sick satan orders you to.you think you can take her away from me.you fuckin think that you won't allow me to run up to my dear just to watch if she's ok or not.i'll run.if not.i'll crawl.even then if i don't then i'll drag these two given skin carpeted legs till their bones caress the streets.you thin i'll die without lettin her know that i love her.you fuckin think that i'm a bastard.damn you rusts,holy jesus fucking christ.i'll save myself till her next breath.and i'll survive in this desert of love,in this world of grins drinkin' your dirty blood,chewing your frailed up skin...dangling losers!stay away from my beloved...."
and the sword went on a tour of his anatomy.he fell down.his last breath was heavy.
i killed him.

...the sun had been gobbled up by the horizon.it was late dusk hour.and i stand here in the dusk hour.for its the hour of the defeated.i watch my shadow going upagainst me.he's pointing at me and accusing me of homicide.nature tries to define serenity.the silence drools over my belief.broken promises and crusted faith try to seek redemption for me.a resurrection unseen,i relax for a while.the entourage of a deep dark introspection leads me to hear my tru callin'.i see my corpse making love to the battlefield.i walk away from my corpse.in my wait for death to come to it...
it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home